My photo
Hi! My name is Tamra and I love to cross stitch, sew and scrapbook. This is my online journal. Wishing you the best of creative days!

January 29, 2018

WIPocalypse - January 2018

My first WIPocalypse.  There is a button on my side bar that will take you to the WIPocalypse web site that explains this fun event.  The original starting pictures for all these wips are in the tab at the top of the page.

I was able to work on a few of my wips this month.  When I had a few minutes I used the random number generator to pick a wip to work on.  So here are the results!


Namaste - Ink Circles
It's difficult to tell by the before photo but I was able to fill in more of the green.



Shepherd's Purse - Shepherd's Bush
I was able to put in a couple lengths of silk.



Creepy Crawly - Blue Ribbon Designs

Was able to do a little more over 1 stitching.



Dawn of Spring

Did some frogging and restitching.  Also learned something new.  A little bit of hardanger with beads.



Christmas Eve - Prairie Schooler

I did more stitching on the reindeer.


Ann's Sampler Pinkeep - Stacy Nash Primitives

I was happy to have a head on this lady.


Question of the Month - What SAL's are you participating in this year? and if you are participating in the Olympic Stitching Challenge, what challenge are you accepting?
What are your goals?

I am participating in lots of SALS!  I'm nutty like that!!  Some of the SALs are on my side bar.  The ones not listed are the SALS in Stitch Maynia (a facebook group), YOW with Soulful Stitchers (a facebook group) and JCS Stitch Along (facebook group).  They are all so much fun.  The YOW fits perfectly with the WIPocalypse SAL.

I am participating in the Olympic Stitching SAL in Stitch Maynia, however, I would like to challenge myself to pick one of my wips and try to get in at least 50 stitches a day for the Endurance Race.

Thank you for visiting my small blog.

Tamra

5 comments:

  1. Some great stitching for WIPocalypse, Tamra. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your progress reports and the motivation behind your choices. Will be joining you at the Olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been very busy! Everything looks great and I LOVE that Ink Circle piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful progress! Your needles have been busy busy. Good luck with your SALs.

    ReplyDelete