My photo
Hi! My name is Tamra and I love to cross stitch, sew and scrapbook. This is my online journal. Wishing you the best of creative days!

February 26, 2018

February INHW

It was a great stitching long weekend.  I used the number generator to pick my wips again.   The winners were  White Star Line by the Sampler Girl and Etagere De Cuisine.  I'm happy to report that I finished the White Star Line bringing my wips down to 19.  There was a lot of stitches in those pots!

White Star Line by The Sampler Girl
2 over 1 on 22 count

Etagere De Cuisine by Lemonde de Manue
on white mystery fabric



9 comments:

  1. I just love your Etagere De Cuisine! It is so cute. Great stitching on both pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful progress. Congrats on finishing up White Star Line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the finish! Beautiful stitching on both pieces, Tamra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tamra! Just popped over here after I saw your comment on my post from the Christmas Ornie blog. I love your White Star Line finish! I am a little bit of a Titanic fan (that kinda feels wrong to say about such a disaster) so I am going to have to add that one to my wishlist :) And I am loving those kitchen shelves!! Can't wait to see more of your wips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you got a new little freebie to add to your list. Hoping to get more done on those shelves later this month.

      Delete
  5. Lovely stitching on both of these projects, Tamra.

    ReplyDelete