My photo
Hi! My name is Tamra and I love to cross stitch, sew and scrapbook. This is my online journal. Wishing you the best of creative days!

September 24, 2018

INSW - September, 2018

It was fun to hermit this weekend.  Now that our busy fun summer has come to a close, the cool weather has me seeking my needle. I started a Prairie Schooler Christmas ornament called Herald Angels from the Christmas Just Cross Stitch Magazine 2003.  The monthly theme for May for the Christmas Ornie SAL was Hark the Herald Angels Sing, so this little piece will fit quite nicely.  I'm pleased with my progress.  Just a wing on the angel and the sparkling gold thread to go.


Prairie Schooler Herald Angles
32 Antique White Linen with called for threads


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful progress. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choice - looking forward to seeing the finish.

    ReplyDelete