My photo
Hi! My name is Tamra and I love to cross stitch, sew and scrapbook. This is my online journal. Wishing you the best of creative days!

September 24, 2018

The Christmas Ornie Sal - My Ornaments

I'm updating my blog with the stitching I have done so far this year.  The following are the ornaments I have stitched so far for the Christmas Ornie Sal.


January - Deck The Halls



Prairie Schooler Book 58 - Holly Santa
32 Lambswool Linen with called for threads

February -  Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer


Prairie Schooler - Gift of Stitching Magazine November 2009 - Christmas Eve Deer
32 Raw Linen with called for threads


March - We Three Kings

Prairie Schooler Book 109 - Starry Night
32 Antique White Line with called for threads


April - White Christmas


Prairie Schooler Cross Stitch Collection Magazine 2014 - The Night Before Christmas
32 Raw Linen with called for threads

June -Good King Wenceslas


Prairie Schooler Book 36 - St. Nicholas II32 Lambswool linen with called for threads

Thats as far as I have stitched so far.  Looking forward to getting the rest stitched up.

Thanks for visiting my small blog.  Have a wonderful stitching day.

Tamra

3 comments:

  1. They look great too, I love the April one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More wonderful PS designs - you have a good eye, my dear.

    ReplyDelete